Freestyle Escape| Luxury Holiday Accommodation Sunshine Coast
Luxury Holiday Accommodation on the Sunshine Coast perfect for group fun or for your Honeymoon
Relax and unwind with unsurpassed comfort surrounded by tranquil views of farmland, rainforest and ocean. If you’re looking for luxury in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland then you’ll love our home.
Our contemporary furnished 3 bedroom house features a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with European appliances and spacious open plan living with log fireplace. For those guests who enjoy cooking, whip up a feast with staple gourmet pantry items or just simply pluck some fresh herbs from Escape’s herb garden…we also offer gourmet provision shopping service.
Although we offer 3 bedrooms, if you’re looking for a luxury romantic environment to spend your Honey moon in the Sunshine Coast then the Escape house is also perfect for this.
With outdoor dining on main deck and pool area; guests can enjoy the most of Queensland’s weather and savour a meal alfresco.
The plunge pool takes in views of the hinterland with sun lounges and beanbags for guests to indulge in a lazy day by the pool.
- 2 King sized bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms and panoramic views. Each bathroom has double shower, hand basins and a large stone bathtub.
- 1 Queen sized bedroom opening onto the pool deck.
- Powder room with shower
- Luxury linen and mohair throws.
- Plunge pool and deck with views of the Hinterland
- Large deck with views extending from Mt Cooroy behind Noosa to Moreton Island and beyond
- State of the art TV, extensive DVD collection and Sound System throughout the house with movie and reading selection.
- Sun lounges and outdoor beanbags
- Yoga mats provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Original art works (for sale)
- Log fire in the living room
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with lavazza coffee machine and basic pantry provisions
- Gas BBQ facilities and outdoor entertaining area
- Local produce & pantry provisions on request
- Bathrobes & beauty products
- Laundry facilities: Miele washer and dryer.
- Undercover parking
- Outdoor smoking only
- Unfortunately the terrain is not suitable for children under 8 or wheelchair access
- No pets allowed
Some suggestions whilst staying in the Escape House:
You may arrange for one of our Masseuses to come to house on arrival so you can begin unwinding.
For a bit of fun we also have Annie, our wonderful Tea and Tarot Reader who may be able to enlighten you a little.
We offer private Art Classes and can arrange for one of our talented Art Tutors to meet you.
Close by is Spicers Clovelly or Tamarind who both offer regular cooking classes.
You may enjoy a little walk in the rainforest and then follow this with a High Tea at Elements
To treat yourself further you could also spend the day/morning/ arvo at Casa Di Natura Day Spa(approx 10 mins from Escape), maybe try their magnesium pool and sauna or one of their great therapies on offer.
Terms and conditions
- Maximum of 6 guests permitted at The Escape House
- Unfortunately due to the terrain of the property it is not suitable for young children or wheelchairs
- Please note properties are residential premises and to be used strictly as residential premises by the guests nominated on the guest registration form
- Weddings, functions, parties and other like gatherings are strictly prohibited
- Bookings: Please email us with the details/dates of your stay and if you are wishing to stay at either the Escape House or the Arthouse. A 50% deposit is required, payable by credit card, at the time of booking to confirm your reservation. Balance will be put on your card on the day of your arrival.
- Cancellations: If you cancel this reservation up to 30 days before the arrival date any deposit paid (less an administration fee of $330.00 incl GST) will be refunded. If you cancel this reservation less than 30 days before the arrival date, you agree that any deposit paid: (a) will NOT be refunded and will be forfeited to compensate for the loss of this reservation; (b) but may be refunded (less an administration fee of $330 incl GST) if the Property is re-booked for a reservation identical in all respects to this reservation.
- During your stay: Check-in by arrangement. A named guest must sign a guest registration form. A $500 bond will be taken from your credit card and held from day of check in, until after you have checked out. Check-out by 12 noon.
- Travel insurance: We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover any unforseen circumstances.